Abstract Problem Traditional assessment metrics (e.g., GPA, final exams, quizzes) do not adequately capture the breadth of knowledge and skillsets required to be successful in clinical settings. As students move from classroom-based curriculum to a more hands-on clinical curriculum, assessment methods and tools need to be developed to assess a student’s preparedness to enter these …
1. Improving Healthcare Transitions of Surgical Care Through an Innovative IPE Elective.
2. A National Survey of Robotic Surgery Training Among Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Residents.
3. The Covid-19 Elective: A Crash Course in Safe, At Home, Fully Graded, Simulated Patient Encounters.
4. Curriculum Development for Professional Wellness and Resiliency Among Physician Assistants.
5. Team-Based Learning (TBL) in Dental School Courses.
6. Assessing Interprofessional Education: Revision and Construct Validation of the Interprofessional Attitudes Scale (IPAS).
7.The Transitions Situational Judgement Test.